12.04.2011

bliiiing






Simple but unexpensive. I love the colour and i think that i'll be getting all the others they had. • Bought this necklace to use it with plain coloured t-shirts. I love the feathers. • Heart earings. • I have been looking for cute feather earings for ages! I love this ones because i imagine wearing them with my hair down. • Just bought them today. I'm already wearing the swallow ones and i loved the pale pink colour (they came also in turquoise but this one is more wearable).

Two new accesory stores opened near my house and they're going to be my curse lol. Funny thing here is that i bought more earings but i rarely wear them! I have tiny hoops in my other holes but in the "regular" ones i never wear anything because even the most expensive earing gives me allergies :(. But i'm determined to wear all these so i'll just have to get used to having itchy ears lol (beauty hurts?).

5 comentarios:

  1. Love the feather earrings, they're lovely :) xx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The hint of your nails in the top picture looks lovely... and the set at the bottom is my favourite I think.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I HAVE THE SAME ITCHY EAR PROBLEM. TRY CLEAR POLISH OR AN ACRYLIC SPRAY ON TOP SO THEY DONT TURN & THE METAL DOESNT IRRITATE :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love all of the pieces! Great eye ;D

    ResponderEliminar

Gracias por visitar mi blog! ♥ Me encanta leer los comentarios así que no lo pienses dos veces ;). Si dejas una pregunta recuerda volver por estos lados para ver la respuesta.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...