10.07.2011

halloween nails: night owls

It's October! And what that means? Halloween manicures! Yay! I don't know if you followed me a year ago but i did 4 manicures for each week (i'm not linking the posts because blogger messed up the pictures but you can still find them in my lookbook) and this year i hope i can do a lot more! If you haven't guessed already Halloween is my favorite holiday even though in Chile it isn't a big thing but i love dressing up :). So enough blah blah, let's see the nails:




Purple: Revlon - Not So Blueberry | Brown: Maybelline Colorama - Chocolate

I don't get creative points here because i used Cute Polish's tutorial to do them. I love owls and it's a cute design to start with all the Halloween-ness. It smudged a little when i applied the top coat but if you have done dots then you know that it takes forever for them to dry. Stay tunned for more nail art and a couple of DIY toturials (i already have one ready and a lot of new ideas to try!).

9 comentarios:

  1. The owl is the cutest!

    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ah these are brilliant! Your polka dots are perfect!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh wow, these are fantastic! Absolutely perfect application :)

    xo Samantha Grace
    xosamanthagrace.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Now I do not have nails to paint, but literally this pattern makes me want to grow my nails just so i can do this!!
    I actually LOVE them.. the owl is incredible!! I LOVEEEEE it.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. this is the CUTEST nail art i have ever seen. i must follow! seriously though, awesome awesome blog. cant wait to see more!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Oh I LOVE these! I may have to feature these on my blog :-)

    Dayner x my blog - mozzypop.com

    ResponderEliminar

Gracias por visitar mi blog! ♥ Me encanta leer los comentarios así que no lo pienses dos veces ;). Si dejas una pregunta recuerda volver por estos lados para ver la respuesta.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...