7.16.2011

until the very end

I had a post saved to upload on the 13th (the day i went to the movies) but everything was so crazy that i didn't had time to take some pictures. As you may have guessed i went to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 and i was crazy enough to go to the chilean avant premiere lol. I also made a Deathly Hallows t-shirt (photos soon, it's in the laundry now but you can see a glimpse in this ugly photo my friend took of me) and painted my nails using this tutorial. They started chipping the very next day so i'll probably re-do this other mani i did last year (i have good brushes now so it'll definitely look better). The photos show some "postcard" type of things that the cinema was giving out :) that "HP Parte 2" one is going straight to my door.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por visitar mi blog! ♥ Me encanta leer los comentarios así que no lo pienses dos veces ;). Si dejas una pregunta recuerda volver por estos lados para ver la respuesta.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...