5.19.2011

winter dont's



cardigan: aussie | t-shirt dress: pepe jeans | boots: nine west | belt: street | necklace: feria de artesanía | scarf: made by my mom | nail polish: china glaze - fly

I had a nail related post prepared but when i opened the photos to edit them a little bit i saw that my cuticles are disgusting lol. So much that not even photoshop could fix withour spending 10 hours in front of the computer. I need to buy a good cuticle cream soon. Ok, so instead here you have me again! (don't say boo!) For some people, dresses are a no no for fall and, specially, winter but for me they're a huge YES. Of course i always pair them with tights and leggings (and layers and layers of all other clothes lol it's freezing!). Oh and this way what i wore yesterday because today i went to the comfortable dark side of fashion because i had to take some pictures in the hills of Valparaíso (i'll show them to you tomorrow).

4 comentarios:

  1. I love a dress for the winter too. It rains so much here that leggings and tights with a dress are great because they dry out so much quicker than jeans! Liking your dress and amazing boots there.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like dresses for winter too but I don't really own any Wintery dresses, all I have are pretty little summer ones, whoops!
    xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi :) Nice blog you got there, I was wonderin if we could be friends and follow each others blogs? ^__^ Thank youuuu.~

    ResponderEliminar

Gracias por visitar mi blog! ♥ Me encanta leer los comentarios así que no lo pienses dos veces ;). Si dejas una pregunta recuerda volver por estos lados para ver la respuesta.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...