2.20.2012

santiago

I went to small shopping trip to Santiago (Chile) this weekend and i had the most amazing time. I bought a lot of things so i'm planning on doing a video because if i take pictures it'll take me forever. I also visited some lovely places and ate lots of yummy food (i finally tried macarons!). I didn't take a lot of pictures but here are some.

Este fin de semana fui a Santiago para tener un pequeño shopping trip y la pasé super bien. Compré por montones así que tengo planeado hacer un video para mostrárselas porque si les saco fotos me tomará para siempre. También visité unos lugares muy lindos y comí de lo mejor (por fin probé los macarons!). No tuve tiempo de tomar muchas fotos pero aquí hay algunas.







4 comentarios:

  1. You look lovely and those cakes look yummy :) xx

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you! :3 Oh they were! I wish i had bought some more to bring home :).

      Eliminar
  2. Those photos look great, I love both the cakes and the rice pyramid :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  3. las fotos se ven geniales, visitaste lugares muy bonitos ^^
    y yo quiero algún día comer macarons XDDD

    ResponderEliminar

Gracias por visitar mi blog! ♥ Me encanta leer los comentarios así que no lo pienses dos veces ;). Si dejas una pregunta recuerda volver por estos lados para ver la respuesta.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...