6.01.2011

last week buys






Warm and comfortable clothes. Or how i like to call them: "uni clothes". | The crackle polish i wanted so much! And other nail and hand goodies. | Wing ring. | Vintage style clock necklace. | Loop scarf.

I wanted to do this post on sunday or yesterday but i was so tired. Between classes, gym (which i haven't gone in AGES), family and my life i feel exhausted. Maybe that's why i bought these things. But it's ok, i really need to have good grades this semester so i guess i'll leave this post here and start working. I hope everyone has a really good week!

6 comentarios:

  1. I adore the ring and the necklace- very good buys! xx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love that clock necklace and the sparkly nail polish, especially the blue one :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I really want one of those clock necklaces, yours looks vintage too, they don't always.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, ya soy tu seguidora! your blog is cute!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. me encantan los polerones! son geniales! y los esmaltes para que decirte, super divertidos :)
    un besitoo!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. That ring!!!! Love it so much.

    ResponderEliminar

Gracias por visitar mi blog! ♥ Me encanta leer los comentarios así que no lo pienses dos veces ;). Si dejas una pregunta recuerda volver por estos lados para ver la respuesta.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...